1. Strawberries and Cream – Slice them in half (or whole if desired), put them in a mixture of whipped all-purpose cream and confectioner’s sugar (regular white sugar will do) to taste. Put them in a bowl, chill for an hour before serving.
2. Strawberries and Condensed Milk – Dip whole strawberries in condensed milk and pop them in your mouth.
3. Chocolate Fondue with Strawberry – Melt chocolate (the darker the better) in a little aroma jar, add some milk, dip whole strawberries.
4. Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream – blend whole strawberries with all-purpose cream or whole milk; add sugar, freeze and serve.
5. Strawberry Taho – Mix a fresh dose of crushed strawberries to your favorite taho and enjoy!